Saturday, May 4, 2013

Contoh Contoh Greeting Card Terbaru

Contoh Contoh Greeting Card Terbaru - Hai Sobat.. jika kamu sedang mencari contoh greeting card text, birthday, tepat kali jika kamu membaca artikel kita kali ini yang akan membahas tentang greeting card secara lengkap.

Contoh 1

Dear Greyson

Congratulation on your 15th birthday. I hope you can achieve your dream and I hope you can be more diligent . Keep Fighting , always do the best and Good Luck ! ^_^

                                                                                                                                        Keynes


Dear Afifah

Congratulation on your 15th birthday . I hope you can get everything like your wish . Wish u all the best and Allah blessing you.

Contoh 2
To: Anderson

Congratulations, you have bought a bigger house, which you've always dreamt about.
I hope you will feel more comfortable.
Don't forget to invete me to your house-warming party.

Panji

Contoh 3 
 To: Irawan

I remembered we played  in the rain yesterday.
Today, you are absent because of a fever.
Hope you ger weel soon and we could enjoy
playing in the rain again !

Luluk

Contoh 4
Dear John,

Let me congratulate you on your success as the best pop singer in 2012.
I hope you always perform the best in the next show.

Love,

Cindy.

Terimakasih atas kunjungan nya, saya berharap sobat sering - sering ke blog sederhana saya ini.



0 comments:

Post a Comment